Albany Court, Palmer Street, SW1H
Arrange a viewing for Albany Court, Palmer Street, SW1H
Oh dear. It doesn’t look like the vendor has provided their availability for viewings just yet or they've all been booked
Click the button below to remind them to set-up viewings for their property
Check back again soon!
- Bright and airy with big windows at all different facings
- 2.93 m/10 ft high ceilings throughout
- Prime location: walk 30 seconds to St James Park tube station, 5 min to St James Park
- Spacious and excellent layout that can be easily turned into two double bedrooms with little extra costs
- Good sized eat-in kitchen
- large bedroom with plenty of wardrobe space
- Family size bathroom with double sink vanities
- Plenty of internal storage space
- More outside space for bicycles etc.
- Sizeable communal roof terrace with sitting bench
- Second floor with a lift
- Elegantly decorated and excellent condition
This is a rare opportunity to acquire this reasonably priced bigger than average one bedroom flat in the heart of central London. It has actually the size of a two bedroom flat as the neighbouring flats have been converted into two double bedroom flats.
It offers extremely luxurious central London living with plenty of cafes, international restaurants, Curzon Cinema, Waitrose, Sainsburys and local street markets all nearby.
Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Westminster Abby and Cathedral are all within a 5 min walk.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.