Crestwood Close, NN3
Arrange a viewing for Crestwood Close, NN3
Oh dear. It doesn’t look like the vendor has provided their availability for viewings just yet or they've all been booked
Click the button below to remind them to set-up viewings for their property
Check back again soon!
- White UPVC double glazed windows
- Gas central heating and mains linked smoke detectors
- Built in oven, hob and chimney hood
- 9 out of 10 Year NHBC Warranty remaining
- Solar Panels to roof
- Wardrobes with sliding doors included
The Laurel is a 3 bedroom detached home with 2-space driveway.
Accommodation comprises on the ground floor, large entrance hallway, WC, lounge and kitchen/dining.
On the first floor is the master bedroom with En-suite shower room, family bathroom and 2 further bedrooms.
The spacious open plan kitchen allows light to flood in, opening up the home. The designer kitchen is completed with porcelain tile flooring and includes integrated appliances including an oven, hob and fridge freezer.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM (19.9’’ x 11.9’’)
- High gloss & contemporary styled kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
- Stainless steel integrated 4-ring gas hob with single oven
- Recessed downlighters
- Choice of chrome mixer taps
- Porcelain flooring
BATHROOM AND SHOWER (6.9’’ x 6.3’’)
- Luxurious white bath with choice of bath high gloss white
- WC with chrome push point flush & elegant mixer tap to basin
- Stylish fixed overhead shower with chrome valves, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
- Quality glass and chrome shower screen
- Modern and complementary wall tiling
- Recessed downlighters
- Ceramic flooring
- Modern sliding wardrobes with shelf, chrome internal hanging rail to master bedroom and bedroom 3
- Quality internal doors in white finish
- Clean & crisp off-white emulsion finish to walls & high gloss white to woodwork throughout
- Large modern profile skirting and architrave
- Mains-operated smoke detectors
- Gas central heating
- Landscaped front gardens and back garden
LOCATION AND AMENITIES
The development is situated on the eastern side of Northampton, with a variety of day to day living facilities including local shops and convenience stores. For larger shopping facilities Weston Favell (1.5 miles) offers major retailers including Tesco superstore, major banks, chemists and further food/retail outlets. Northampton town centre (6 miles) has a conventional high street plus the Grosvenor Centre and Peacock Place indoor shopping mall. There is also a traditional market square which opens during the week.
Being the county town and largest town within Northamptonshire there are sporting venues including football/cricket, Rugby and other recreational facilities.
Road links are excellent in this area with the A45 (dual carriageway) around 2.5 miles and the M1 around 8 miles. The nearest station is Northampton (5 miles) offering fast and frequent trains to London Euston in around 50 minutes or Milton Keynes in 15 minutes.
There are local primary schools in the area for ages 4-11, including the brand new Woodvale Primary Academy. Also there are secondary schools in and around the area for ages 11-18 including Northampton Senior Academy.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.