Albert Embankment, SE1
- Newly decorated two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment enjoying a South facing outlook and balcony overlooking courtyard
- Large en-suite master bedroom, open-plan kitchen and lounge area
- A Berkley Homes development constructed within the former Decca Records building in 2002
- Excellent central location on the riverside within easy reach of Westminster and Lambeth Palace. Several bus routes and tube stations are nearby or alternatively take a boat from Tate Britain to Tate Modern and walk back along the South Bank.
- Building has concierge and secure underground car parking. Spaces are often available to rent from other owners.
- Vacant possession and no chain.
- There is a convenience store next to the building which is open until late. Cafes and restaurants can be found along the Embankment.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
If purchasing as a Buy to Let investment layout lends itself to retaining a secure bedroom with ensuite for personal use.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.