Lessingham Avenue, SW17
Conveniently situated for shops, restaurants and the tube is this attractive period home. The accommodation comprises on the ground floor of a spacious reception room with oak flooring and a light kitchen/dining room. On the first floor there are two well proportioned double bedrooms and a newly refitted white bathroom. The property also benefits from a tidy, easy to maintain, rear garden.
Situated just off the Upper Tooting Road and close to both Tooting Bec and Tooting Broadway underground stations, offering Northern Line links, the house is also well located for the open spaces of Tooting Bec Common and the amenities of Balham.
- Well maintained inside and out
- Newly double glazed windows
- Brand new white suite bathroom with over bath shower
- Pretty garden with shed for storage
- Reception room with bay window and wood floors
- Contemporary kitchen with white units
- Master bedroom with fitted storage
- Second well proportioned bedroom
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
Despite being so close to everything it really feels like a peaceful home.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.