St. Nicholas Street, PL31
A traditional freehold property, built to be spacious and to a very high standard. It enjoys double glazed wooden sash windows throughout. Gas fired underfloor heating with thermostatic controls in all areas.The hot water system is pumped ensuring prompt delivery. There are individual controls for the hot water, the towel rails and the heating. Multiple phone and television points. Two ensuite bedrooms and a large family bathroom.
The accommodation comprises
- Fully glazed entrance door with matching side panels and further over panel leading to spacious
- Entrance Hall - oak flooring with stairs leading down to the family bedrooms and up to the open plan living areas. Phone point. Door through to
- Utility room/ cloakroom - oak flooring, butlers sink built in, plumbing for w.c., washing machine and space for a wine cooler and fridge freezer. Doors into garage and to the rear patio. There are two large towel rails.
- Lower landing has three spacious storage cupboards .
- Bedroom 2 - generous double bedroom with large walk in wardrobe, TV aerial point and door into ensuite bathroom.
- Ensuite bathroom/ shower room - tiled floor, concealed cistern w.c. panelled bath, wash basin, heated towel rail and corner shower enclosure, electric light/shaver point.
- Family Bathroom - a superb large room with a tiled floor, free standing bath, low level w.c., heated towel rail, wash basin and large shower enclosure.
- Bedroom 3 TV aerial point
- Bedroom 4 TV aerial point
Stairs lead up from the entrance hall to the
- The Upper Landing with access to the attic which is free of trusses and is ready for a possible loft extension. Phone point. Double doors lead into
- Open living space. comprising a well appointed kitchen area with dishwasher and large Range Master Toledo cooker; a dining area with a phone point and a seating area with a TV aerial point. There are double doors leading to
- Lounge a more traditional space with woodburner, phone and TV aerial points.
Stairs lead up from the upper landing to the
- Gallery an extra space currently used as a study. There is a door leading to
- Master Bedroom a large room built into the roof over the garage. There is a gable window and two velox windows. There are three large storage areas built under the eaves which serve as walk in wardrobes. TV aerial point. There is a door to
- Ensuite shower room with w.c., wash basin and shaver point.
The property is approached over a shared tarmac drive which leads to parking area for three cars and on into the double garage. The garage has two electronic up and over doors, and access into the utitlity room. The Worcester Gas fired boiler and calorifier are accommodated at the back of the garage together with the electric fuse boards and the heating controls.
There is a small paved area behind the property which can be approached through a gated passage beside the house. The mature gardens are terraced and lie to the front of the property with a sheltered patio area. The garden, which is elevated above the road, is surrounded by hedging and trees. There is a small shed.
Bodmin,Cornwall's former County Town, has superb facilities and is well located to take advantage of all that Cornwall has to offer. It has a mainline Railway link at Bodmin Parkway approximately two miles away. The A30 and A38 run through the town providing exellent links to Exeter and Plymouth respectively. Both coasts are a short drive away. The town is well served with schools and colleges.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
This is the first really modern house that we have lived in and would be happy to stay, but the grandchildren have emigrated and as a result the property is really too large. What attracted us to the property was the built in technology together with traditional high ceilings and a lot of oak woodwork.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.