Reynolds Place, SE3
A stunning Victorian semi-detached house located in the popular Rectory Fields conservation area in Blackheath. Reynolds Place is a quiet turning off Old Dover Road with Blackheath Royal Standard only a short walk away where there are many local amenities and excellent transport links. The property is in excellent decorative order and was extended by the current owners to create a large kitchen dining area and a substantial family bathroom as well as re-tiling the roof and installing new double-glazed wooden sash windows. The property comprises:
- Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Separate nursery / walk in wardrobe / potential en-suite
- Large open plan kitchen / dining area
- Lounge with working gas fire
- Large family bathroom
- Downstairs W/C
- Playroom (former utility room)
- Sunny West Facing garden (part decking part lawn)
- Side access
- Period features throughout
- Free street parking
- New wooden double glazed sash windows
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.