Pytchley Crescent, SE19
- 3 bedrooms
- Porch + spacious hallway
- Upstairs bathroom and downstairs cloakroom WC
- Through lounge reception with wooden flooring and patio doors to garden
- Modern kitchen with range cooker, solid wood worktops, heated granite floor tiles
- Refurbished electrics / plumbing throughout
- Double glazing
- Whole house ventilation system with heat recovery
- Garage / office studio
A charming 3 bedroom detached house in a highly sought after road close to Upper Norwood recreation ground and Rockmount primary school. This is an ideal family home with 3 double bedrooms, spacious hallway/lounge/kitchen, benefit of a large private garden and a quiet, peaceful road. Internally the property has been refurbished and improved by the current owners.
The upstairs bathroom has a double sink, large rain shower, underfloor heating, and there is a WC on the ground floor. The property also has off street parking and a garage, which has been converted into an office studio.
A highly recommended viewing.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
The road is peaceful, with the amount of space and light in the house making it a lovely place to relax. Nice bathroom and garden.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.