Bournemouth Road, SE15
One careful owner from new. This two bedroom flat has been very well maintained and updated to an extremely high standard, providing a ready to live environment for any potential purchaser in a “like new” condition.
Equally suited to both the first time buyer, investment or relocation purchaser this flat has a lot to offer.
Located in the purpose-built Maple House Building just off of Rye Lane the flat is both spacious and very liveable and has provided the current owner with a wonderful home.
Entrance Hallway 5.7m x 1.2m
- Useable and functional space leading to all rooms with engineered wood flooring.
Living Area 4.42m x 4.21m / 14'6" x 13'10"
- Spacious and airy, the living area provides ample space for relaxation and entertaining.
- Patio doors leading to balcony.
- Connectivity for high-speed internet and Sky.
- Engineered wood flooring leading to kitchen area.
Kitchen Area 2.00m x 2.61m / 8'7" x 6'7"
- Newly refurbished with contemporary soft close doors and Feelwood work surfaces.
- Integrated Zanussi appliances included - dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, oven and hob units.
- Engineered wood flooring.
Master Bedroom 5.57m x 2.8m / 18'3" x 9'2"
- With ample space to accommodate a King size bed with views out to the secured courtyard of an adjoining development, the master bedroom is neutrally decorated creating a calm and relaxing space.
- Fitted wardrobes with integrated lighting provide useful storage space.
Second Bedroom 2.91m x 2.91m / 9'7" x 9'7"
- A “real” double bedroom accommodating a full-size double bed.
- A fitted sliding wardrobe provides ample storage.
Bathroom 2.0m x 2.3m
- Tiled floor and partial wall with bath, mixer shower overhead and glass shower screen.
Utility 2.1m x 0.9m
- Useful storage with Zanussi Washing machine with laundry shelf.
- Electricity fuse box.
- Outdoor space with relative privacy overlooking a secluded courtyard.
- Leasehold expiring 2138
- Having been recently constructed the quality of build, including the windows and doors should be noted - these provide extremely good insulation from both sound and temperature making the property very quiet and efficient to run.
- In addition, the current owners report that there is little to no noise transmission between flats.
- Ground Rent £90.00 per year
- Service charge £128.00 per month
- Council Tax £133.00 per month
- Utilities £53 per month ( based on current usage)
- Peckham needs little introduction having grown to be a vibrant and thriving community and voted the best place to live in London 2017!
- The variety and quantity of great quality local restaurants, bars and independent retailers make living in Peckham both exciting yet comfortable.
- Peckham Rye and Peckham Park are a short walk from the flat providing a wonderful space to relax and enjoy with children, pets, friends or family.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
Great location and high quality internal finish
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.