Campden Road, CR2
Well-lit ground floor maisonette with large windows, private rear patio, walking access to Lloyds Park and tram. Perfect for first-time buyers or investment property.
- Recently remodelled modern kitchen and bathroom
- Walk-in enclosed private rear patio either for personal time or to entertain friends and neighbours
- Designer front garden optimized for minimum maintenace
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Spacious living room with decorative fireplace
- Floor-to-ceiling windows which let in sunlight year-round in all rooms
- 2 built-in accessible storage closets, to keep extra luggage and other long term storage
- Top end Vaillant boiler for highly efficient heat generation
- 35 min door-to-door into London Bridge, London Victoria and Gatwick
- Inexpensive on-street resident parking
- Long lease with share of freehold
- In the cachement area of very good schools according to Ofsted
- Quiet residential area next to a large park for good air quality and sporty weekend recreation options
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
Quiet living with lots of sunlight and fresh air, yet 35 minutes to London
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.