Monfort Court, 199 Green Lane, HA8
A stunning first-floor 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, contemporary apartment with floor-to-ceiling windows in every room offering views in four directions over Edgware Green and its own landscaped communal gardens.
Built a less than three years ago, both bedrooms are very spacious doubles and the flat is in pristine decorative order. Enjoying a secure location in an exclusive block of only eight apartments, this apartment has its own underground parking space, smart lift, free street parking, and a communal bicycle store. The property is in a leafy, quiet area, but conveniently situated for access to the M1 and within easy walking distance of Edgware and Stanmore tube stations.
- The flat is luxuriously fitted with natural oak and polished porcelain tile floors.
- The kitchen is fully fitted with upgraded high quality appliances and silestone work tops.
- A generous balcony boasts a decked floor and clear glass sides.
- A wide entrance hall leads onto the two double bedrooms and the light-filled open-plan kitchen and living room.
- The master bedroom has an en-suite double-width shower room and the second bedroom is adjacent to a fabulous family bathroom.
*The partition wall dividing the living room from bedroom 2 has currently been removed to make one exceptionally large living room. This flexible space will suit some preferences, but the owner will also be happy to have the wall professionally restored at no extra charge to the buyer.*
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
Light filled with views of trees in every direction, situated within a short walk of two tubes.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.