West Barnes Lane, KT3
Arrange a viewing for West Barnes Lane, KT3
Oh dear. It doesn’t look like the vendor has provided their availability for viewings just yet or they've all been booked
Click the button below to remind them to set-up viewings for their property
Check back again soon!
A well-presented and charming cottage, boasting plenty of light and space. The property has been recently re-decorated throughout, including a brand new stove fireplace, ideal for cosying up beside the fire during winter. There is also a good size garden complete with shed and patio, perfect for BBQs with family and friends throughout the summer.
The current owners recently added a roof-window, insulation and carpeting to the loft to create additional storage space.
The property is located just a short distance from local amenities and is just a ten minute walk from both Raynes Park and Motspur Park train stations, which serve Clapham Junction and Waterloo.
- Freehold property
- Two double bedrooms, one consisting of fitted wardrobes
- Open plan design living area with plenty of space
- Private south-facing garden with patio, grassed area and shed with mains electric supply
- Visable street parking
- Located near excellent transport facilities (10 minute walk) with access to Waterloo within 20 minutes
- Less than a 5 minute walk from a large superstore
- Double glazed throughout
- Gas central heating
- Air conditioning in living area
- Beautifully presented with modern decor throughout
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
This is the perfect home for a young family or first time buyers. This cute cottage is very homely and well connected to Central London as well as Wimbledon Common.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.