Wakefield Street, E6
Guide Price: £285,000 - £295,000
Very nicely presented ground floor purpose built flat, offered for sale with no onward chain. Conveniently situated within walking distance of East Ham station and high street with a good choice of schooling within the immediate vicinity. Currently comprising of two spacious double bedrooms, bright reception leading to balcony, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom/WC. The great sized rooms are well maintained, and the functional bathroom and kitchen make this an ideal home for those with young families, first time buyers and investors alike.
- Leasehold (111 Years Remaining)
- Excellent Condition & Location
- Chain Free
- Well Maintained Through
- Walking Distance of East Ham Underground Station, The High Street, And Local Shopping Facilities
- Resident Permit Parking
- Front and Rear Communal Garden (Part Lawn, Part Patio)
- EPC Energy Rating C (71)
- Gas Central Heating (In Good Working Condition)
- Ideal for First Time Buyers/ Investors/ Families
- Council Tax - Band B (£968 Per Year)
- Service Charge - £882 Per Year
- Ground Rent - £10 Per Year
- Easy Access to The A13 Major Road for Motorists
- Naturally Bright Spacious Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Spacious Kitchen
- Separate Spacious & Bright Reception Room
- Private Balcony
- Laminate Wood Flooring (Bedrooms, Hallway, Reception)
- Tiling (Kitchen, Bathroom)
- Storage Space in Rear Communal Garden.
- Within Walking Distance of Two Primary Schools (Hartley Primary School, And Lathom Junior School), And Two Colleges (Newham College of Further Education, And Newham Collegiate Sixth Form Centre).
- Schools, Shops, Supermarkets (Sainsburys, Tesco, Lidl), Library, Leisure Centre, Parks (Central Park, Priory Park, Plashet Park), Restaurants and Market Stalls Are All Nearby.
- Excellent Bus and Night Bus Links Within 5 Mins Walk And 8 Mins to Underground Station.
- Excellent Transport Links to Central London, Stratford Westfield, And Docklands.
- Train Lines - District Line and Hammersmith & City Line from East Ham (Zone 3), Overground (Crossrail) From Manor Park and Numerous Bus Links.
Bedroom One (front): 3.76m x 3.42m (12'4" x 11'3")
Double glazed window - radiator - laminate wood flooring - power points
Bedroom Two (rear): 3.51m x 2.71m (11'6" x 8'11")
Built in wardrobe - double glazed window - radiator - laminate wood flooring - power points
Living Room: 4.68m x 3.88m (15'4" x 12'9")
Double glazed door to private balcony - laminate wood floor covering - radiator
Kitchen: - 3.48m x 2.45m (11'5" x 8'0")
Double glazed windows - stainless steel sink with mixer taps and drainer - built in oven with four point gas hob and extractor fan over - splash back - power points - fully tiled floor covering - wall mounted Vaillant combi boiler in good working condition.
Bathroom: - 2.09m x 1.85m (6'10" x 6'1")
Bath and shower - wash basin - low flush WC - double glazed window - radiator - fully tiled floor and walls covering.
Balcony: - 2.85m x 1.05m (9'4" x 3'5")
Outbuilding Storage Cupboard - 2.00m x 1.20m (6'7" x 3'11")
Large enough to store a bike and many more items.
Hallway: Entry phone system - laminate wood floor covering - radiator
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
This is such a great flat as it is in great condition and very close to the station. The local High Street at our door step, giving access to many amenities.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.