Upper Brockley Road, SE4
- A quarter share of the property freehold.
- One Bedroom ground floor flat in a four flat Victorian townhouse.
- The flat is ideally situated within the Brockley Conservation area and located in a very quiet and peaceful residential street.
- The property is located within 5 minutes’ walk from the train / tube / bus links to central London.
- Free street parking is available outside on Upper Brockley Road and neighbouring streets.
- The front garden has very little maintenance and is now well established over its many years.
- This townhouse has 4 individual flats on each floor and was converted in 1988.
- A 999-year lease extension was granted for the property in September 2007.
- The ground floor flat is in excellent cosmetic condition and has ample storage facilities within.
- Will be selling this flat with kitchen appliances included.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
This property is situated in a very friendly and peaceful area of London.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.