Upper Brockley Road, SE4
Arrange a viewing for Upper Brockley Road, SE4
Oh dear. It doesn’t look like the vendor has provided their availability for viewings just yet or they've all been booked
Click the button below to remind them to set-up viewings for their property
Check back again soon!
- A 1-Bedroom flat in a Victorian townhouse with a quarter share of the property freehold.
- The flat is ideally situated within the Brockley Conservation area and located in a very quiet and peaceful residential street.
- The property is located within 5 minutes’ walk from the train / tube / bus links to central London.
- On street parking is available outside on Upper Brockley Road and neighbouring streets.
- The front garden has very little maintenance and is now well established over its many years.
- This townhouse has 4 individual flats on each floor and was converted in 1988.
- A 999-year lease extension was granted for the property in September 2007.
- The ground floor flat is in excellent cosmetic condition and has ample storage facilities within.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
This property is situated in a very friendly and peaceful area of London.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.