This Complaints Procedure has been formulated for use by you where you are in any way unhappy with the service provided by SellMyHome.co.uk.
We will act in accordance with the Complaints Procedure.
1. Where a complaint is received from you about the service offered by a member of the SellMyHome.co.uk team, the member will be given the opportunity to resolve the matter informally with you. The team member will contact you to discuss the complaint informally within a period of 24 hours of being made aware by you of any dissatisfaction.
2. In the event that you remain unsatisfied with the informal resolution you will be invited to discuss the matter with Tim Bentley or Shezad Tayub. They will endeavour to resolve your complaint during the call if possible. If you remain unsatisfied after an informal discussion, you will be requested to submit a formal written complaint so that every point can be investigated and responded to.
3. Within two working days of receipt of any written complaint, we will write to you acknowledging receipt and confirming that we are investigating the complaint. If we can investigate and answer the complaint within the two working day period, we will do so and respond accordingly.
Upon receipt of any complaint and following
acknowledgement we will undertake an investigation of the issues raised and will within fourteen
working days, where possible, provide a full written response to the complaint. There may be
exceptional circumstances where we are unable to respond with this period. In such circumstances, we
will write to you and confirm the reason why we cannot reply during that time and will provide you
with an explanation as to when you are likely to receive a written response to your complaint.
5. We will investigate all complaints and will interview the persons involved in the case and obtain details. We will also consider the history recorded on the customer platform. Once a full investigation is complete, an honest and open response, together with our decision, will be sent to you via email.
6. In the event that you are dissatisfied with the conclusions and decision reached by us, you will be provided with details of how to contact The Property redress scheme who will be able to independently review your complaint and our decision.
7. The Property Redress Scheme decision will be treated as final.
8. The Property Redress Scheme decision will be treated as final.
9. We as a company wish to do everything we can to provide "first call resolution" to any and every complaint we may receive. Our customer's happiness is the most important aspect of our business and all our staff believes in treating all customers fairly and honestly at all times.